"I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!"
-- Author Unknown
-- Author Unknown
The beautiful thing about coming from a large family is you will never NOT have someone to play with, look up to, and be inspired by!
Every year my youngest sister, Jen, creates a list of things she wants to accomplish by the end of the summer(something like a Summer Time Bucket list), and every year her
Obsessive Compulsive overly determined little self finishes every task. Well... except for last year... I failed to take her swimming and to Jimmy Johns(our summer tradition). This year, inspired by Jen, I decided to create my own list. So cheers to summer, being inspired by family, and blogging my way through Summer 11. !
- Go to Warped Tour with my sisters
- . Take Aries swimming at least once a week
(at least one time with Aunt Jenifer!) Take Aries fishing for the first time,and go at least once a week
- Go to Valley Fair at least once
- Take Aries to Duluth
- Go to the cabin at least once
- Finish my reading list
- Treat my self to Caribou(best coffee shop ever!) as often as possible!
- Go an entire week with no social media
- Go bowling at least 3x
- Buy a new wardrobe
- Bake a cake
- Project 1000… take at least 11 pictures a day until September
- Go to a concert with Jacques
- Spend a night out dancing
- Make a blog/vlog at least 3 days a week
- finally put Aries 1st year scrap book together
- Take Aries to the zoo
- Take Aries to the children’s museum
- Harry Potter at Midnight
- Take Aries on his first boat ride
- Take Aries to Music in Plymouth
- Take Aries to the state fair... EEK
Have a big Summer BBQ
- Enjoy being with people I love
- Get Organized and live Clutter Free
- GET FIT!
~Love Always Mama Garcia~